Young Peacemakers Club (YPC)
- promotes positive
- empowers children and their
families to make a difference in their communities.
- provides a
nurturing environment in which children are safe
- provides children opportunity to gain confidence in their ability to move into the
unknown, to make choices,
and to solve problems creatively.
Active Young Peacemakers Clubs can be found around the world. Please take a moment to let us know who you are and what you are doing!
Your information is secure and will not be used for any purpose other than providing you with YPC contacts, current information, resources, and new ideas.
- Young Peacemakers Club Leader's Handbook
- Leader's Handbook training PowerPoint
- Young Peacemakers Club Curriculum
→ Peace for Me
→ Peace for Us
→ Peace for Everyone
→ Peace for the Planet
- Peace Pavilion Activity Book
- Peace Pavilion Activity Book 2
- Bibliography of Resources
The resources are designed for use by those establishing or sustaining a Young Peacemakers Club (YPC) in your church, school or community.
For more information on Young Peacemakers Club and to obtain the resources listed above, please contact:
Young Peacemakers Club
Children’s Peace Pavilion
1001 West Walnut Street
Independence, MO 64050-3562